Nickel-Laden road beds

Nickel-Laden road beds
A cooperative mining project - in a reality of people, their struggles and their loves . .

Friday, February 17, 2012

A sudden night

I stared at the night in the mids of my stormy and lonely life
and nothing prepared me for the picture i would then see
you alone in the clouds up there even in the darkened strife
where moon rays are detached by themselves to show thee

Towards the dawn of the new day coming i stirred to awaken
Alas my dream of dreams was but a foreaken part of my mind
And the victory i first sensed has turned me away a bit shaken
To realize that in all candor I can only see you when i am blind

Coz I am in the night but you are up therein the clouds of youth
Where your dream are far ahead of my nightmares in my mid age
So that when i love to take you and like you untill my heart froth
I just have to tell myself that you are my angelic friend on stage

Original composition!!!


Bene 
on borrowed sports car 2011-subic

No comments:

Post a Comment